- A designer Corral cowboy boot like none other!
- Heavily distressed black goatskin with silver-tone leather inlay cross detail
- Gold-tone leather inlay & stitch accented angel wings
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage cowboy boot character
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Sanded leather sole with rubber grip insert
- Handcrafted, hand finished boots - no two pairs will be exactly alike
- Vendor style: A1967
This edgy western Corral boot is handcrafted in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico by some of the most experienced boot makers in the country. Angel wing cross cowboy boot features a distressed black goatskin leather foot under a matching 13" scalloped leather shaft. Silver-tone leather inlay pull straps. Lightly cushioned insole. 2" cowboy boot heel. Updated snip toe silhouette. Single stitched welt. Imported.