- The American handcrafted Chippewa Super Logger
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof membrane blocks wind & rain, but passes perspiration for dry comfort wear
- 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation: lightweight & non-bulky; resists compaction & lost effectiveness; insulates under damp conditions
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex 2000 lining
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-05, Class 75 - (the best available impact & compression strength); Electrical hazard protection
- Vendor Style: 25420
- FIT NOTE: Due to insulation, E width equals medium width (D); EEE width equals wide width (EE)
A Chippewa work boot for the man who needs it all - a steel toe boot, a waterproof leather boot, and an insulated boot - all with a rugged logger boot design. The Chippewa Super Logger boot features true waterproofing with a waterproof, but sweat-permeable membrane. This lace-up work boot has a 9" oiled leather shaft over a matching leather foot. Removable Texon 460 waterproof insole. Triple ribbed steel shank. Sturdy-footing Vibram Tacoma yellow plug logger sole. 2" logger heel. Goodyear leather welt. Speed hooks for easy lacing. Heavy-duty, stay-put waxed laces and tarnish-resistant hardware.