- TechniFlex® hinging insoles flex in key areas of your feet
- Cushioning, shock-absorbing insoles
- Waterproof tumbled grain leather uppers
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-05, Class 75 - the best available impact & compression strength
- Electrical hazard protection
- Superior slip-, oil-, water-, heat-, & abrasion-resistant outsoles
Caterpillar® TechniFlex® technology allows this work boot to bend and flex in key areas of your foot, providing superior comfort and mobility. A removable footbed, "hinging" insole, EVA cushion, and a rubber midsole provide comfort and support. Goodyear® welt construction. Padded collar. Speed hooks for easy lacing. TechniFlex® technology: The TechniFlex® three-piece insole creates "hinges", allowing the boot to flex and bend with your movements. In the heel and toe, a Texon board provides stability. In the forefront, injection-molded PVC creates the "hinge" between the two sections of Texon board. A cushioning EVA midsole absorbs shock.