- Get on-the-job warmth with Carhartt lined coveralls
- Water-repellant 12-oz. cotton duck with piled yarns for durability; quilted nylon on polyester midweight leg lining locks out the cold
- Triple stitched main seams & bar tacks at vital stress points
- Order 2 sizes larger for an average fit worn alone - 3 sizes larger for fit over clothes (chest)
- T(Tall) inseams 5' 11" - 6' 3"
- Vendor style: XD1BRN BIG/TALL
Work smarter in best-in-class apparel from Carhartt. The X01 duck coverall is made to go to work in cold weather. Zip-to-waist leg opening, with two-way zipper and snap storm flap. Bi-swing back with adjustable tabs for easy movement. Two zip closure bib pockets. Handy tool pocket, side hammer loop, and two reinforced back pockets. Two-way zip front closure with snap wind flap. Pencil pocket on sleeve. Corduroy collar with snaps for optional hood. Water-repellent (re-treat after washing), ring spun 100% cotton duck with a firm hand. Imported.