- Made with 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- Flame Resistant Rating: NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, HRC 4
- 11.5-ounce, quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to FR twill face cloth
- Ankle-to-thigh brass leg zippers with Nomex® FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures Yellow/Silver/Yellow 2-inch contrasting trim (RT80? 220C N3000) with 3M? Scotchlite? Reflective Material (#9740) ANSI/NFPA 2112 approved reflective trim Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/HRC 4 labels sewn on front pocket Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112
- Yellow/Silver/Yellow 2-inch contrasting trim with 3M? Scotchlite? Reflective Material (#9740)
- Large bib pocket
- Vendor Style: 101628-001, 101628-434
More than a century ago, Carhartt revolutionized the construction of premium workwear with the toughest materials available: denim and brown duck fabric. Today, Carhartt brings its rugged-as-all-outdoors construction to everything from moisture-wicking T-shirts and arctic-quality outerwear, to socks and hats. As new generations keep discovering this legendary brand, Carhartt continues setting the standard for comfort and durability both on and off the job.