- A safe jacket for the hard-working man by Carhartt!
- Made of durable 13 oz. 100% flame resistant cotton; 10.5 oz. flame resistant quilt lining
- Attached adjustable draw cord hood
- Carhartt flame resistant label sewn onto front pocket; HRC 4 label sewn on zipper flap
- Meets NFPA 70E standards
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Vendor style: FRJ18DNY
When working hard, there’s no reason to sacrifice warmth for safety. Carhartt has manufactured premium work wear known for exceptional durability, comfort, quality of construction, and fit that you can feel in the fabrics and see in the performance for more than 100 years. To learn more click Carhartt Coats & Jackets. This hooded flame resistant work jacket features a heavy-duty zipper front placket with flame resistant zipper tape. Two side handwarming pockets; two inside patch pockets with flame resistant hook-and-loop closures. Jacket is made of 100% flame resistant cotton. Jacket measures (from back collar to hem) 29" in length.