- An essential addition to your outerwear collection by Carhartt!
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® flame resistant zipper tape
- Inside & outside protective flaps
- Two chest pockets with flaps, left-leg utility band & multiple tool/utility pockets
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards
- Dark Navy: HRC 2, ATPV 10.1
- Vendor style: 100162 250
- Khaki: HRC 2, ATPV 8.4
Carhartt's flame-resistant work coveralls are ideal for the hard-working man! These coveralls feature two pass through pocket openings that allow you to access an inner garment. Triple stitched main seams. Lleg openings easily fit over boots. Dark navy coveralls is made of a 7-ounce flame resistant fabric blend of 45% modacrylic, 35% lyocell and 20% aramid. Khaki coveralls are made of a 7-ounce flame resistant fabric blend of 48% modacrylic, 37% lyocell and 15% aramid. Imported.For the best fit, order one size larger in waist and one size shorter for inseam length. If wearing heavy layers, order two sizes larger in waist.