- 88% Cotton, 12% High-tenacity nylon fire-resistant canvas shell
- Flame Resistant Rating: NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, HRC 4
- Attached three-piece flame-resistant hood
- Keep your hands warm in the two front slit pockets & store your stuff in two interior pockets
- Nomex FR rib-knit cuffs, waistband, and Nomex zipper tape over brass front zipper offer additional fire protection
- Quilted nylon lining
- Available in big & tall sizes
- Vendor Style:101622X-211, 101622X-410
- Made in U.S.A.
Protect yourself on the jobsite and keep warm with this flame-resistant mid-weight jacket by Carhartt. The men's work jacket includes a fire-resistant cotton canvas shell with front slit pockets. Two interior patch pockets feature FR hook-and-loop closures for arc protection. Carhartt has been making workwear for the everyman and woman since 1889 and is a name you can count on to deliver high-quality, long-lasting apparel and footwear for any line of work.