- 100% Cotton durable rip-stop fabric
- Detachable coordinating D-ring belt
- Multiple pockets for storing small items on the go
- 9" inseam converts to 6" with convenient roll-tab hem
- Mid-rise waist with relaxed fit for easy of movement
- Perfect for work or any outdoor activity during the summer season
- Vendor Style: 100360-392
Named for the hot Texas city of El Paso - you're sure to stay cool even on the warmest summer days in a pair of shorts by Carhartt. These women's shorts are made of breathable 100% cotton rip-stop fabric and are designed to last. It even includes a coordinating belt so you always look put-together even on your most laid-back of Casual Fridays. The roll-tab cuffs convert to even shorter shorts on especially hot days. These versatile women's shorts are perfect for work, camping, or any time you'll be spending time outdoors when the weather is warm. Carhartt has been making workwear since 1889 and is a name you can count on to deliver high-quality, long-lasting apparel and footwear for any line of work.