- Artisan handmade Old Gringo Bonnie cowgirl boots
- Eclectic floral stitching decorates distressed black leather; arrow cutouts accent
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
Old Gringo Boot Co. was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Bonnie cowgirl boot is just that, a bonnie lass! This Old Gringo Women’s Boot features a distressed black leather foot under a matching 13" leather shaft. Decorative wingtip, heel counter, and collar with cutout arrow detail. Sanded leather sole. 1 3/8" cowboy boot heel. Single stitched welt. Snip toe profile. Shaft circumference is 13.5" (based on a size 7.5B).
Please note, boots will come shipped to you slightly crumpled. You may notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet, will be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry. This is part of the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. When you slip your feet into them, they'll feel like you've had them for years.