- Lucchese 1883 boots with robin’s egg blue painted python wingtip
- Burnished Mad Dog goatskin leather upper
- Leather lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Cushioned for walking comfort
- Modern cowgirl snip toe silhouette
- Proudly handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Vendor Style: N459854
1883 was a good year for the cowgirl. The Lucchese boot was born . . . first in a long, pedigreed line that led to this, the Lucchese 1883 python wingtip cowgirl boot. It features a supple pearl bone burnished Mad Dog goat leather foot under a 12" chocolate burnished goat leather shaft. Fancy stitching with a touch of robin’s egg blue. 1 1/2" cowboy heel.