- Contemporary Gibson plaid western shirt for him exclusively at Sheplers!
- Hues of grey, blue, & taupe create all-over plaid design
- Taupe scrolling screen print detail
- Front & back western yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not to slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the worldÆs largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Looking to update your western wardrobe? Try this Gibson Trading Company screen print plaid shirt on for size! Men's western shirt features a comfortable spread collar. Two snap flap chest pockets. Pearlized snap closures at front placket, pockets, and cuffs. Men's shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported.