- Boulet cowboy boots are ranch ready
- Handcrafted of premium full grain leather
- Traditional stockman boot styling with a square toe & walking heel
- Blue stitching pops around easy-on pull holes
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
- Vendor Style: 9283
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! This Boulet boot features full grain leather handcrafted construction. Boot boasts a tan leather foot under a fancy stitched 12" leather shaft. Leather lined. Walking heel and modern wide square toe profile. Double stitched welt. Easy-on pull straps and holes. Imported from Canada.