- Premium full grain leather Ariat boots
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial liner wicks sweat away & blocks odor
- Lightweight composite shank offers superior support; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Exclusive long-wearing Duratread outsole
- Vendor Style: 35865
Because equestrians are athletes, Ariat has built the Crossfire western boot for powerful performance. Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. The Crossfire features an earth leather foot under a fancy stitched 11" bone leather shaft. Double stitched Goodyear welt. Wide square toe.