- Stylish cowgirl boots by Boulet!
- Full grain leather construction
- Ornate hand tooled design on foot & shaft
- Smooth leather saddle vamp offers added boot protection
- Deep shaft cut for comfort
- Pull holes & straps for easy on & off
- Modern square toe profile
- Vendor style: 2069
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Hand tooled leather foot sits under a matching 13.5" shaft. 2" cowboy heel. Leather lining. Double stitched welt. Easy-on pull straps and updated square toe profile. Imported from Canada.