- Roper boots styling with serious western style by Boulet!
- Crafted of full grain leather
- Burnt orange shaft pops with fancy stitching
- Pull them up with easy by the straps - or holes!
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
- Vendor Style: 3047
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! This Boulet boot features handcrafted full grain leather construction. Boot boasts a walnut brown leather foot under a rusty orange 12" fancy stitched shaft. Leather lining. Walking heel. Round roper toe profile. Easy-on pull straps and holes. Imported from Canada.