- Roper boots at their finest by Boulet!
- Premium full grain leather construction
- Bold charcoal shaft stands out with blue & white fancy stitching
- Deep shaft dip provides serious comfort
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
- Vendor Style: 294
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! This men’s Boulet cowboy boot features full grain leather handcrafted construction. Boot boasts a black leather foot under a charcoal grey 12" fancy stitched shaft. Leather lining. Walking heel. Round toe profile. Easy-on pull straps and holes. Imported from Canada.