- Traditional western boot styling from Boulet boots
- Handcrafted of premium full grain leather
- Hues of blue, tan & cream create stitched pattern on boot shaft
- Updated square toe profile
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
- Vendor Style: 90
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! This Boulet boot features full grain leather handcrafted construction. Boot boasts a bay Apache leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" tan leather shaft. Leather lined. Walking heel and square toe profile. Easy-on pull straps and holes. Imported from Canada.