- Boulet boots are for the cowgirl that likes to stand out.
- Premium full grain leather construction
- Tan leather wingtip overlay
- Fancy stitching adorns shaft in hues of blue, pink & tan
- Stylish square toe profile
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature a distressed leather foot under a matching and embroidered 11" leather shaft. 1 1/2" block heel. Leather lining. Double stitched welt. Easy-on pull holes and square toe profile. Imported from Canada.