- Boulet boots with a kick for a chic cowgirl.
- Supple full grain distressed tri-tone lamb leather construction
- Fancy cutouts in vamp, heel counter & collar flaunt distressed leather inlay
- Wingtip overlay at foot & heel counter
- Fancy scalloped overlay at collar
- Stylish snip toe profile
- Vendor style: 2608
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Tan smooth leather foot cutouts and distressed leather print inlays sits under a matching and distressed 13" leather shaft. Leather lined. Single stitched welt. 2" cowgirl heel and updated snip toe profile. Easy-on pull straps. Imported.