- Boulet boots feature quality construction with traditional western boot styling
- Handcrafted of premium full grain leather
- Saddle vamp provides added protection
- Versatile stockman boot styling
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! This Boulet boot features full grain leather handcrafted construction. Boot boasts a genuine full grain leather foot under a fancy stitched orange 13" leather shaft. White leather piping accents along shaft. Leather overlay at collar. Leather lined. Cowboy heel with spur ridge and square toe profile. Easy-on pull straps. Imported from Canada.