- Be a stylish cowgirl in these Boulet boots!
- Full grain leather construction
- Eye-catching silver-tone studs decorate vamp & collar
- Saddle vamp provides added boot protection
- Modern square toe profile
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
- Vendor style: 0258
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Black smooth leather foot sits under a fancy stitched and studded 12" leather shaft. Silver-tone studs adorn saddle vamp and collar. Roper rider sole. Easy-on pull straps stand out with detailed cutouts. Leather lined. Double stitched welt. 1 1/2" stockman heel and modern square toe profile. Imported from Canada.
‘C’ width = medium