- Dazzle the dance floor in these Boulet boots!
- Full grain leather construction
- Eye-catching metallic print on leather shaft in hues of purple, gold & blue
- Fancy cutouts make pull straps stand out
- Modern square toe profile
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Black smooth leather foot sits under a metallic speckled and fancy stitched 13" leather shaft. Easy-on pull straps stand out with detailed cutouts and metallic leather overlays. Leather lined. Double stitched welt. 1 1/2" stockman heel and modern square toe profile. Imported from Canada.