- Boulet boots are for the cowgirl that likes to stand out!
- Premium full grain leather construction
- Tan leather foot & shaft feature fancy stitching
- Fancy diamond cutouts in pull straps
- Stylish snip toe profile
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
- Vendor style: 1670
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Fancy stitching decorates vamp, heel counter and 13" distressed leather shaft. Fashionable scalloped collar. Leather lining. Easy-on pull straps. Single stitched welt. 2 1/4" cowgirl heel and updated snip toe profile. Imported from Canada.
‘C’ width = medium