- Treat yourself to the beautiful Boulet cowgirl boots!
- Full grain leather construction
- Hues of red, teal, pink & white create fancy stitching on plum leather shaft
- Saddle vamp provides added boot protection in the stirrups
- Modern square toe profile
- Vendor style: 9186
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Brown Italian lamb leather foot sits under a fancy stitched 12" plum leather shaft. White leather piping accents. Leather lined. Double stitched welt. 1 1/2" stockman heel and wide square toe profile. Easy-on pull holes and straps. Imported from Canada.