- Dazzle the dance floor in these Boulet boots!
- Full grain calf leather construction
- Eye-catching iridescent metallic leather shaft
- Fancy cutouts make pull straps stand out
- Foot features glitter accents & distressed look
- Modern square toe profile
- Vendor style: 2080
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Distressed leather foot boasts glitter accents and sits under a metallic speckled and fancy stitched 13" leather shaft. Easy-on pull straps stand out with detailed cutouts and metallic leather overlays. Leather lined. Double stitched welt. 1 1/2" stockman heel and modern square toe profile. Imported from Canada