- Nothing beats boots by Boulet!
- Premium full grain leather construction
- Beautifully burnished leather foot & shaft
- Deep shaft dip for comfort wear
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
- Vendor Style: 1828
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! This Boulet boot features full grain leather handcrafted construction. Burnished leather foot under a matching and fancy stitched 13" shaft. Leather lining. Cowboy heel and medium toe profile. Easy-on pull straps. Imported from Canada.