- Step out in style flaunting these Boulet cowgirl boots!
- Soft buffalo leather construction
- Fancy stitching & studs make this boot a must-have
- Distressed chocolate brown leather heel counter
- saddle vamp provides added boot protection
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Tan leather foot with studded saddle vamp sits under a fancy stitched 12" leather shaft. Brass-tone studs decorate vamp and collar. Easy-on pull straps stand out with tan overlays and cutout details. Leather lined. Double stitched welt. 1 1/2" block heel and modern square toe profile. Imported.
‘C’ width = medium