- Beautifully hand tooled leather Boulet cowgirl boots!
- Full grain leather construction
- Black hand tooled floral design stands out on blue boot shaft
- Fancy cutouts make pull straps stand out
- Trendy snip toe profile
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Black smooth leather foot sits under a hand tooled 13" blue leather shaft. Easy-on pull straps stand out with detailed cutouts and blue leather overlays. Leather lined. Single stitched welt. 2" cowgirl heel and modern snip toe profile. Imported.
‘C’ width = medium