- Step out in style flaunting these Boulet cowgirl boots!
- Apache Whaler Buckskin
- Brown tri-tone design
- Shaft boasts tan due with fancy stitching details
- Distressed dark brown leather foot
- Smooth leather saddle vamp & heel counter overlay provides added boot protection
- Easy pull-on straps & holes
- Fit note: Men E = Medium; Men 3E = Wide; Women C = Medium
- Vendor style: 3131
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Brown smooth leather saddle vamp sits under a fancy stitched 12" leather shaft. Easy-on pull straps match distressed dark brown leather foot. Leather lined. Roper heel. Single stitched welt. 1 1/2" block heel and medium round toe profile. Imported from Canada.
‘C’ width = medium