- Full grain oiled leather Ariat western boots
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial liner wicks sweat away & blocks odor
- Lightweight composite shank offers superior support; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Exclusive Duratread sole with rose pattern tread
- Vendor style:15708
Beautiful, performance-minded Ariat boots! Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. The Heritage boot features a brown oiled leather foot under a floral stitched 12" leather scalloped shaft. Leather lining. Single stitched welt. Medium round R toe. 1 1/2" heel.
Please note, oiled leather color may vary.