- Ariat workhog boots - none more comfortable exist!
- ATS Max (Advanced Torque Stability) lightweight, supportive composite shank; forked design assures balance & proper body alignment
- U-Turn entry system hidden flex gore offers entry ease, even for high arches & wide widths!
- Duratread soles outlast traditional soles, offer superior traction, & provide max energy return
- Composite toe ASTM F2413-05 M/1/75 C/75 EH rated
- Vendor Style: 7604456
Ariat Boots exclusive ATS Max technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Comfort technology is what we love about Men’s Ariat Boots! At the core of ATS Max technology is the Ariat ATS Max extra wide shank, plus forefoot and heel stabilizers for support and reduction of foot fatigue and injury. EVA mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The ATS Max footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Work at your peak in the Ariat Workhog pull-on work boot. It features a full grain leather foot under a green fancy stitched 10" full grain leather shaft. Unlined. Perforate, reinforced saddle vamp. Stability chassis promotes proper gait cycle. Single stitched Goodyear welt. Self-cleaning, non-tracking sole tread. 90 degree heel. Round composite safety toe, which is lighter weight than traditional steel toes with less temperature conductivity so your feet stay warmer in cold weather. Non-metallic for electronic security working conditions. Imported.