- Ariat Wildstock cowboy boots offer optimal stability & all-day comfort for the active man- sold exclusively at Sheplers!
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Heat activated arch conforms to & cradles your foot
- Stabilizing composite fiber forked shank
- Updated wide square toe profile
- Long-wearing Duratread rubber sole
- Vendor Style: 10010871
Ariat Boots exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The removable ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. The Ariat Wildstock cowboy boot features a full grain adobe clay leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" white leather shaft. Fancy scalloped collar. Leather lining. Easy-on pull holes. Removable footbed. 1 3/4" underslung heel. Handy spur ridge. Double stitched Goodyear leather welt. Imported.