- Make this Ariat boot one of your new favorites!
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Six-row fancy stitching details boot shaft
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed
- Duratread outsole is durable & flexible
- Round toe profile
- Vendor Style: 10009594
Ariat Stockman deer cowboy boots are a great looking and comfortable boot you’ll enjoy wearing while riding! This western boot has a full grain oiled leather foot with an 11" leather shaft. 1.375" stockman heel. Leather lining. Single stitched Goodyear leather welt. Lightweight composite shank for superior support; forked design for balance & proper body alignment. Imported. Ariat Boots exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.