- Unique design Ariat Rodeobaby western boots!
- Premium full grain leather foot with suede leather shaft
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Lightweight composite shank maintains balance & proper body alignment
- 1.5" back-cut heel with Duratread heel tap
- Ariat Evolution performance flex rubber sole boasts the sleek look of leather with a distressed finish
Ariat Boot Company exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The removable ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. The new Ariat Rodeobaby Roundup boot features a distressed leather foot under a steerhead & Native American design screen printed 10" suede leather shaft. Stud and rhinestone embellishments. Decorative feather and arrow bug with wrinkle design. Easy-on pull holes. Leather lining. Taped inside seams. Cushioning, energy-return EVA removable footbed. Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial liner wicks sweat away and blocks odor. Double stitched welt construction. Wide square toe. Imported.