- Ariat RodeoBaby performance riding boots
- Sueded leather shaft flaunts contemporary stars & dots printed design
- Brass-tone studs & star-shaped studs embellish shaft
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- 1.5" back-cut heel design with Duratread heel tap
- Evolution performance flex rubber sole boasts the sleek look of leather with a distressed finish
- Vendor style:10010206
Ariat Boot Company exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS removable footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. The new Ariat RodeoBaby boot features a printed 15" suede leather shaft over a smooth brown leather foot. Leather lining. Taped inside seams. Cushioning, energy-return EVA removable footbed. Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial liner wicks sweat away and blocks odor. Double stitched welt construction. 1 3/4" block heel. Wide square toe. Imported.