- Ariat casual shoes are low, so comfortable, & weekend warrior ready!
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) superior support
- Distressed brown leather upper featuring wear-resistant toe & heel bumpers
- Cooling vented design with mesh inlays & a moisture-wicking sockliner
- Stabilizing TPU shank stabilizer
- Durable, long-wearing Duratread outsole
Ariat casual shoes built with REAL Ariat comfort! The Ariat Ridge Lace casual shoe features a distressed brown leather upper with mesh inlays. Built-in Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.
Not intended for wear while horseback riding.