- Ariat Western Performance Collection Ransom boots
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial liner wicks sweat away & blocks odor
- Supportive, lightweight composite shank; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Distressed leather-like Ariat Evolution sole offers the durability & flexibility of rubber
Ariat Boot Company exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. This Ariat Ransom cowboy boot features a rustic brown leather foot under an embroidered 11" matching leather shaft. Pink leather lining. Scalloped rustic brown leather collar. Double stitched welt. Updated square toe profile. 1 3/4" cowboy boot heel. Secure-footing Duratread heel tap. Shaft circumference is 14" (based on a size 7B).