- Ariat Rambler cowboy boots are crafted for today’s modern western men!
- Bold blue & white embroidery decorates distressed leather shaft
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers three times the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed
- Rugged Duratread outsole; heel & sole have a scoured, worn finish
- Vendor Style: 10011959
Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. The Ariat Rambler boot is ready to wear! It’s designed for the guy who wants his boots to look as worn as his jeans. This casual western boot has a distressed full grain leather foot with matching 11" shaft adorned with blue and white embroidery. Unlined, loose fit shaft. Riding handy spur ledge. Block boot heel. Wide square toe. Lightweight composite shank for superior support; forked design for balance and proper body alignment. Imported.