- Exclusive, limited edition Nevada Lily from the Quincy Collection by Ariat
- Premium genuine leather boasts hand-drawn designs by rodeo cowgirl, Quincy Freeman
- Ornate screen prints, studs, & Swarovski crystals
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Lightweight composite shank offers superior support; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Hand nailed vegetable tan leather oustole & heel
The Ariat Quincy Collection boot is built for powerful performance while boasting eclectic style. Sheplers is proud to offer the limited edition Quincy Collection Women's Ariat Boots. Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. This Ariat Nevada Lily boot features a brown lizard print leather foot under a vibrantly detailed 13" leather shaft. Leather lining. Double stitched Goodyear welt. Wide square toe. 1.375" heel. Imported.