- Stylish Ariat boots with serious comfort technology!
- Dry Gulch tan leather foot under a heavily distressed quartz leather shaft
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Direct injected TPU forefoot pods - superior wear & slip resistance
- Revolutionary DualPro outsole combines the performance of leather with the durability and security of rubber
- Square toe profile
- Vendor Style: 10009563
Ariat Nitro Dry Gulch cowboy boots feature a full grain distressed tan leather foot under an 11" fancy stitched and distressed full grain quartz leather shaft. Easy-on leather pull straps. Leather lining. Resolable Goodyear leather welt. Square toe profile and 1 1/2" walking heel. Ariat Boots exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.