Ariat covers all the bases when it comes to work wear. These wide square toe boots are made of premium full grain leather construction that is flame resistant/waterproof and feature six-row stitching on an 11" shaft. You can take on the task with the oil- and slip-resistant dual-density TPU outsole, and the safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Work without worry in these quality boots by Ariat!
- Flame resistant full-grain leather foot
- WaterproofPro constructed waterproof and oil-resistant upper
- Five-row original oil rig stitch patter with embroidery
- Goodyear? welt, Dri-Lex® moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Heat resistant Kevlar® thread used for welt and foot stitching can withstand temperatures up to 450?
- Heavy duty Vibram® rubber outsole
- Composite safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- Vendor style: 10015408
Work and walk in all day comfort! Ariat Boots offer exclusive ATS technology that supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.