- Our Ariat Jena riding boots will keep you warm & dry while you ride!
- Waterproof leather & bootie construction
- Insulated with 200 grams Thinsulate insulation
- EVA midsole
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Long-lasting, stabilizing Duratread heel
- Vendor Style: 10011859
Ariat Boot company exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. These Jena riding boots feature a full grain waterproof leather foot under a lace-up waterproof leather shaft. Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed is removable. Ultra warmth provided by 200 grams Thinsulate insulation. Round toe. Imported.