- Full grain leather Ariat riding boot!
- Embossed branding design on shaft
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Lightweight composite shank offers superior support; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Exclusive long-wearing Duratread outsole
- Vendor Style: 10008804
Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. The Heritage Horseman features a smooth leather foot under an embossed 11" leather shaft. Handy spur ridge. Double stitched Goodyear welt. Wide square toe. Imported.