- Ariat Heritage Western boots - comfort & sleek style
- Full grain leather construction
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers three times the support of traditional cowboy boots
- A heat activated arch conforms to & cradles your foot for comfort
- Stabilizing composite fiber forked shank
- Duratread rubber sole with rose pattern tread
- Vendor Style: 10012891
Ariat Boot Company exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Don’t sacrifice comfort for great looking boots! Get style, quality, and ease of wear with Ariat Heritage Western boots. This Heritage Western boot features a brown leather foot with wingtip overlay under a matching, fancy stitched 12" leather shaft. Single stitch welt. Cowgirl heel. Pointed toe profile. Imported.