- Ariat Heritage Roughstock boots are some of the finest Ariat western boots.
- Full grain leather uppers with a long-wearing, flexible Duratread outsole
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Supportive, lightweight composite shank; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Perforated saddle vamp detail
- Round toe profile
- Vendor Style: 10008642,10009565
Ariat Roughstock riding boots are some of the most popular men's Ariat boots - and for good reason! Ariat Heritage Roughstock boots feature a full grain leather foot under a fancy-stitched, 12" tan leather shaft; distressed leather heel counter. Single stitched welt. Easy-on pull holes. Leather lining. Goodyear welt. Cowboy heel. Ariat Boots exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.