- Professional grade Ariat western boots for the working cowboy
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed
- Reinforced saddle vamp & spur ridge
- Long-wearing, flexible Duratread outsole
- Square toe profile
Ariat Heritage Roughstock boots keep up with the cowboy's rugged lifestyle with ease. Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Ariat knows that your boots need to look good and perform in the arena. They've introduced the Heritage Roughstock, a boot that's built a little tougher than the rest. It features a full grain tumbled brown leather foot and fancy stitched 12" rustic brick leather shaft. Easy-on pull holes. Leather lining. Single stitched Goodyear welt.