- Bold and handsome Ariat cowboy boots!
- Fiery red and white stitching stands out against maroon brushoff full grain leather shaft
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Supportive, lightweight composite shank; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Long-wearing, flexible Duratread outsole
- Moisture wicking footbed
- Vendor Style: 10009593
Ariat Reinsman boots boast a black deertan leather foot under a fancy stitched maroon brushoff leather shaft. Easy-on leather pull straps. Leather lining. Double stitch welt. Square toe profile. 1.625" walking heel. Ariat Boots exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.