- Ariat boots that make a statement!
- Unique stitched pattern pops against olive green leather shaft
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Composite forked shank is lightweight for comfort
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet dry
- Vendor Style: 10010287
Ariat Boots exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Comfort technology is what we love about Men’s Ariat Boots! At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. These Ariat Heritage Horseman Stockman boots have serious style. Boots feature a smooth brown leather foot under a fancy stitched 11" olive green leather shaft. 1.375" roper heel. Durable double stitched welt construction. Leather lined. Easy-on pull straps and classic round toe profile. Imported.