- Boots for true cowgirls with real style by Ariat!
- Premium full grain leather construction
- Six-row stitched pattern decorates bright orange shaft
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers three times the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Long-wearing, Duratread outsole
- Classic round toe
- Vendor Style: 10011884
Ariat western boots boast real comfort for the modern cowgirl! Comfort is just one of the things we love about women’s Ariat boots! Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. These Ariat Heritage Horseman cowgirl boots feature a distressed leather foot under a bright orange, fancy stitched 12" leather shaft. Block heel. Leather lining. Single stitched welt. Easy-on pull straps and classy round toe. Imported.